Friday, May 11, 2012

Scottsdale

Last weekend Bill had drill, so I took the boys out my parent's place. My cousin Heidi and her husband Jeff were visiting from Indiana. I just love them; Heidi cracks me up! I was in their wedding 24 years ago! I remember going to her house for a month in between 5th and 6th grade. That was when I was introduced into Madonna's music. lol.

Anyway, we headed out to a country restaurant that served food, had a live band, and ended the evening with a rodeo! Food; not so good. Pool; boys loved having Jeff show them how it's done. Rodeo; really cool atmosphere, but a little scary watching it live! It was great however to be with family. The next day my dad and Jeff took the boy's fishing for the the 1st time. They both caught a fish - thank goodness! I just loved that someone else, who loves them, showed them something I and Bill don't do. Overall a wonderful weekend.



















post signature

No comments: