Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Jen & James' Wedding

A few weeks ago Luke and Kai were ring bearers in Jen and James' wedding. It was such a special day. They were very excited once they picked up their attire from the tux shop! They were bummed to not have made it for the dancing part of the night, but 9pm just came too early and they could barely keep their eyes open! The highlights from the day for me were Luke's silly face pictures. I guess Bill did those with him, so I did not see them until I had downloaded the pictures. And Kai actually did a really fun picture with Marc and James. Last summer at the river we have a shot in the water with James on Marc's shoulders and Kai on James' shoulders. They did the same shot that day in their suites! I must say it was a little scarier on concrete than in the water! Purple was a great wedding color paired with the black and white!





































post signature

No comments: