Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Luke's Staples

Last week Claire called me up to say that Luke got hurt and she thought I needed to take him to be seen. This is only the 2nd time in over 5 years that she has called me so I figured she must on to something! Luke had been jumping on a bed and fell and hit his head on the corner of a dresser. Bill was able to get to him first and took him to Kaiser urgent care. They took him right back and had a doctor take a look. A few seconds later he had 2 staples in his head! I think Bill was just as upset about it as Luke had been. I guess the doctor had not given either of them a warning as to what was to come for fear of making it all worse. They went out to lunch shortly there after. Later that night he was bummed he could only sleep on his stomach due to his head hurting. I'll keep you posted on the taking out of them in the next week or so!



post signature

No comments: