Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Disneyland

On Sunday Luke and myself joined my niece Lauren and my mom at Disneyland. She had told me that she was surprising Lauren with a trip for her birthday and asked if we wanted to come along. We almost didn't get to make it because our passes had expired. Thank you to Daddy for renewing them literally just a couple of days ago for all of us! We had a great time.

Getting ready to go inside the park
Grammy, Luke, and Lo-Lo

Luke on this ride for the 1st time (even without mommy) with Lauren
Lauren and Sissy (me) on California Screamin'. She said that she was supposed to wait for Auntie Eryn to go on this ride. Now that I have a family of my own I barely get to do these special little times anymore. I am glad we will have this memory!


Waiting in line for the Toy Story ride

Once again cousins alone (without mommy)
Isn't this the cutest picture ever? We sent Grammy to go wait in line for him while we rode the carousel.

post signature

No comments: