Thursday, July 9, 2009

Luke's 1st time bowling......

Luke had seen some kids bowling on the Disney channel so off we went to try it out! He LOVED it. We have already been 4 times since! :0) He has bowled 1 strike and several spares.......with bumpers of course! Remember to always ask for coupons when bowling. Bill, Luke, and I bowled 2 games with shoes for $26 with no coupon. Luke bowled the very next day 2 games and I paid $1.98 with the coupons they had given us the day before! I kid you not. I can see many more days at the bowling alley! Doesn't he look so big here?





post signature

1 comment:

Ali said...

I LOVE that you are SUCH a good mommy. Your kids have had the opportunity to experience so many fun things! I think it is so cool that Luke likes to bowl :-) What does that boy NOT like to do!