Sunday, July 12, 2009

Luke's 1st Football Game

Last Friday night we joined some of my family at Orange County's High Schools All-Star game. It was divided into a North and South team. My sister's boyfriend was asked to play. This was Luke's first time at an actual football game. He was on a date night with mommy. Daddy was playing poker and Kai stayed with his Aunt Jean. We had a great time. We were pleasantly surprised when my brother and his family showed up. Luke loves all of his cousins.

PS. Carey is doing great. It has been 8 weeks since his accident. He will actually be returning to work tomorrow. Thank you again for your prayers.

PSS. Luke is going to be devastated when Eryn leaves to college in Arizona next month. :0(





post signature

3 comments:

Mrs. Dunbar said...

So did your team win?

Eryn has been an awesome aunt to your lil guys.

Eryn said...

Yes, our team did win. 38-21.

And trust me, leaving your boys is going to
rip me to pieces. Both of them but especially lukie because I'm going to miss his little witty remarks and our giggle fits and our swim days and mall runs and lazy days. :'(

Three years with my baby boy at least once a month and now I've got to leave. I'm going to die. :(

Ali said...

What fun for Luke, I bet he LOVED it! He is such a sports fanatic!
Eryn I know Lukie will miss you sooo much! You've been such a great aunt and you guys have such amazing memories together.