Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Urgent Prayer Request

My twin brother Carey was brought into Mission Hospital about an hour ago (8pm) after getting into a 5 car accident. It appears no one else was hurt. Thank GOD. I don't know all of the details, but he has a broken collar bone, a broken neck (C-7), and a broken shoulder. His MRI came back negative, which is good. I don't think his sugar levels are controlled as of yet. He has been an insulin dependant diabetic since we were 13. As many of you also know, they just had a their 4th baby a couple of months ago and Kelly has resigned from the school district to stay home with their family, so Carey is their only income. There are many needs for their family right now. I will keep you posted. We don't know about any surgeries yet and he MIGHT end up getting moved to Kaiser - probably the new hospital in Irvine. PLEASE PRAY.

James 5:16: “Therefore, confess your sins to one another and pray for one another, that you may be healed. The prayer of a righteous person has great powe r as it is working.”

“You also must help us by prayer, so that many will give thanks on our behalf for the blessing granted us through the prayers of many.” 2 Corinthians 1:11

post signature

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am with you in prayer;

Hear my cry for mercy as I call to you for help, as I lift up my hands towards your most holy place.
Psalms 28:2
Lord in you presious word you said where there are two or more there I am also, Lord we know that you are in control. Please be with Carey and his family.

In Christ,
Susie

Mrs. Dunbar said...

I've been praying. If you or they need anything let me know. I'd be happy to take a meal or do some laundry or anything.

PS. Your blog looks AWESOME!! Too bad this had to be your first post with your new branding. It still looks good either way.
Hugs.