Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Great gift idea.........

My girlfriend Kristy gave me these frames as gifts and I JUST LOVED THEM! So...I think I am going to start giving them out as gifts as well! I gave my first one this past weekend to my friend Julie. I even went to the owner's house to pick it up! Her website is http://www.akmeengraving.com/. The best part of all about it is, SHE CAN DO ANYTHING YOU WANT! You just email her some ideas or suggestions about the theme or what the people/person likes and she will send you a proof. When I was at her house she even had a frame that had a picture of people throwing snowballs and the clip art was the cutest reindeer throwing them across the bottom of the frame. Anyway.......check it out!



2 comments:

Eryn said...

erynlsmith22.blogspot.com

Jules said...

I love my frame!!!
Halley loves the frame!!!
Lulu loves the frame!!!
Janey would love it if she could see, or knew what princesses were.
Thanks!!!!!