Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Top Ten Things About My Husband.....from the last couple of days!

  1. Takes VERY GOOD care of my boys while he is doing Mr. Mom duties in Sept. and Oct. (Claire's on maternity leave)
  2. Picks up the toys at night before he goes to bed.
  3. Woke up yesterday morning and said thank you for making dinner last night and that it was good!
  4. Filled up the commuter car with gas on his way home from working the late shift (yes he goes to to work after I get home) so that I won't have to in the morning on my way into work.
  5. Came home from work and gave me $40 for no reason!
  6. Asked me to take a day off of work to go to Disneyland with him and the boys.
  7. Got the Durango washed.
  8. Coordinated Lukie calling me on my cell while I was on my way home from work (made my day!)
  9. I was talking with my neighbor in the front yard when Kai started to cry so he took him inside and gave him a bath.
  10. Listens to my girl gossip.

3 comments:

Ali said...

AHHH, how sweet!!

Mrs. Dunbar said...

YEAHHHH!!! I love how you praised your husband, I am going to copy this idea. And what girl gossip are you spreading to the Mr. about me??? Anyone else? I've just got to know.

Anonymous said...

Ok so does he give lessons to other dads? lol! I have a great guy too...makes family life wonderful! Happy Wife, Happy Life!!