Monday, September 29, 2008

Any ER fans out there????

My sister said I need to write in here SPOILER ALERT!! So I finally got around to watching the season premiere of ER (thank you DVR) and was more than upset that Dr. Pratt died. I couldn't believe how hard I was crying....really! Anyway, Bill came into the room and asked Luke if he wanted to go to the car wash with him and he promptly said no because he needed to stay with his mommy who was obviously upset. I started to laugh through my tears, trying to explain mommy was silly because a TV show made her sad! I was so touched by the thoughtfulness of my son!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

uhhh Case??? i think you should warn people that there is an ER spoiler in there!!
what if someone is planning on watching it and hasnt?
hahah from personal experience, when you ruin things for people, they arent very happy.
♥, Eryn Lianne

Anonymous said...

Brad and I used to be hooked on this show, but due to time issues with the munchkins, this is one show I had to let go. Crazy though. I would have never expected that to happen. Luke- too cute.

Anonymous said...

oops, that was me.
Kim