Monday, August 27, 2012

Luke's 1st Day of First Grade

Today was Luke's first day of first grade. He was so excited and nervous to go to Mrs. Rowe's class! We snuck over early enough to steal a picture with her prior to me heading off to my room to meet and greet my new students. He was all smiles when he came to my room at the end of the day too. He promptly sat down and opened his lunch and ate the whole thing. I asked him why he didn't eat lunch and he said that he went out to the playground when the kinders were dismissed from the tables. He didn't realize his mistake, I guess, until a Supervisor asked him to line up with the kinders and he said he was in 1st grade. Oh brother! By then, the 1st graders were dismissed to play and eating time was OVER! I bet he won't do that again. Lol.





 
 
post signature

No comments: