Sunday, June 17, 2012

Father's Day

This Father's Day weekend we were lucky enough to have my parents and Eryn come into town to stay with us. Wish their trip had been longer for the amount of driving time they had to endure. Yesterday, we headed off to the Orange County swap meet. From there we headed to my dad's favorite pizza place Rabinos. It was fun driving by my old high school and our old home. I am so thankful to have such a wonderful dad. By the way, I have no idea how I have no pictures with my dad today! :0( We came home from our outing to these two new Sea Doos! Bill got a great deal on them and is happy to report that he has, "No buyer's remorse!" So off we went today out to Lake Perris to test these babies out. We all had a great time, up until I dumped my mom. I felt horrible for that. It's been a great day. I am so lucky to have such a great husband when it comes to the best interest of our family. He is always putting us first. He is a WONDERFUL FATHER. Our boys simply adore him!





post signature

No comments: