Sunday, April 24, 2011

He is Risen!

A few weeks ago we arrived at church and Luke saw a cross on the hill. He looked up and said, "Mom, that is the cross that Jesus died on for us!" My heart melted. We then proceeded to talk about what Easter means and how God provided a miracle and brought him back to life. Then a couple of days ago he stapled these pages together to make a little "book." After he drew the pictures he brought it to me and asked me to write the words. I wrote exactly what he said. He did also point out to me that he gave Jesus "spikes' for hair!

post signature

1 comment:

The Chelette Family said...

This morning at church, Luke was so brave. In front of all the other kids, he told us what Easter was all about. he said that Jesus died and came back to be with us! He totally gets it! I was so proud of him and his mommy!