Friday, December 3, 2010

The Mission Inn

Tonight we went with family friends to see the Mission Inn's Christmas lights. We had a great time. The kids were wild! I was so excited that Luke and Kai were able to see Santa again. Kai wasn't too keen on him last week when we made a visit. Kai told him he wanted a hot dog. Luke on the other hand had a laundry list of items he would like. He even told me that he was going to be visited by "2" Santas! He's catching on quick! After touring the ice rink and lights we picked up lots of sweets from Casey's Cupcakes! Yum....that reminds me that I still have a half eaten one in the car I need to go get right now! :0) Another great night with smiles and good company.

PS. As I was taking a picture of my Luke (4) and Reagan (3) it occurred to me just how cute they look together! Then my mind starting thinking if they got married......I could see my grand babies all the time and not have to worry about being The Mother In Law! Kim would share......









post signature

2 comments:

Ali said...

So fun! Can't wait for more festivities!!!

Anonymous said...

That would be so great! They look so cute together! Oh, and I would share! I know you'd take care of my sissy girl! I love you!
Kim M.