Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Toddler Bed

Last night when I got home from work I found Bill modifying the crib into a toddler bed. It was a bittersweet moment. My baby it getting too big, so fast. He hasn't crawled out of his crib yet, but there are many attempts and with the assistance of Luke all things are possible! So....here it is. His first night in it! He did great. He is still asleep as we speak! Bill said he woke up several times thinking he heard him and didn't want him to wander around scared, but I was out. I checked a few times on the video monitor, but he was sawing logs!

PS. It was also his first night sleeping with a pillow, but right before I went to bed I went in to check on him and Daddy had moved his pillow to a little bumper at the opening part of his bed! Ironic. Maybe he sad too.



post signature

2 comments:

Mrs. Dunbar said...

Oh, I want to cry!! All of the "baby" will be gone so soon.

Ali said...

On NO! He's not a baby.