Thursday, April 8, 2010

New Clubhouse Swing Set

Bill said putting this thing together was a PAIN! It took about 2 hours to unpack and organize the 1st night. The next day he spent about 7 hours on it by himself until my dad arrived. They spent another 5 hours. He had hoped to have it done, but still had about another 2 hours the next day. The boys absolutely love it! They have been on it morning, noon, and night. Luke loves the teeter totter and Kai has already figured out how to climb the rock wall! Thanks to Mommy for insisting we buy this and thanks to Daddy and Papa for assembling it!








post signature

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

So fun. I want to be in the club too! Nice job Bill!
Kim M.

The Chelette Family said...

Looks good! Things like this are what create memories!

Ali said...

Your dad and Bill did a great job. I can't believe it took that long to assemble, good grief! I also can't believe the small boxes it came in.

The boys will create great memories for many many years in their club house. I love the last picture, they look SO happy:-)

Mrs. Dunbar said...

Cant wait to play, again.... Rain rain go away!

PS Bill I still love my counter tops! ha.