Friday, April 16, 2010

Mommy & Me Swim Lessons

We signed up with a few of our good friends for swim lessons this year. All of us Mommas seemed to be having a great time! For most of the little ones it was their first time in a pool. Kai was the exception. He really did not dig it at all. He cried through a lot of it! Ironic you say since he has a pool here in our backyard that he gets into all the time! Yes! I wasn't expecting that at all. The problem: he didn't like the structure and wanted to be left alone. The last five minutes of the class the kiddos get to play. He promptly stood on the little ledge inside the pool and said, "1, 2, 3," and jumped right at me not really caring if I caught him or not. After about 6 or 7 of these I encouraged him to find a toy! Looking forward to all the little ones feeling more comfortable next week!






post signature

1 comment:

Ali said...

It looked like a lot of fun in the water. Kayden really wanted to go in with the kids. I hope he does well next week. I may have the screamer next time around:o)