Sunday, April 18, 2010

Camping at the beach

Well, we finally made it to the beach this season! It was time to dust off the trailer from last fall. Bill took the kids down Thursday night and I joined them on Friday after work. When he asked what I did with my night by myself I told him that I actually went to bed and slept peacefully all night long! By the time I had arrived there Kai had endured several accidents to include a skateboard incident that left his face all scraped up! :0( He seemed to be pretty fine about it all and took it in stride. While we were there I was able to keep the boys out of this gigantic mud area that wasn't too far from us. By this morning I just gave in and said go for it! They loved it. Hopefully the soap and water that followed washed some of those cooties off! We had a great time. It felt like summer! Can't wait to head back.









post signature

2 comments:

Ali said...

Oh my goodness look at that MUD!! They must have had the time of their lives:-)

Ali said...

Oh and look at poor Kai's nose. Poor little dude! What a trooper