Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Las Vegas

Last week myself and the boys flew out one way to visit Bill in Vegas. He has been working out there. What a disaster. Kai threw a 50 minute knock down, drag out fit at the airport. Luke was amazing. He unfortunately had to be patient and wait it out with me. I basically made sure Kai was safe as everyone else could hardly help but stare at us! We finally made it there - exhausted! The Spatz family joined us for the night. We mostly hung out, shopped at the outlets, and walked around. All in all a quick trip. We drove home all together as a family. That wasn't much fun either. I don't really for see too many trips in our immediate future. Sometimes is may not be as much fun, but is simply easier to stick closer to home!

Watching our airplane arrive at the gate.
Excited about the upcoming flight!
Kai was so interested in Sponge Bob.
Believe it or not the sink was big enough for Kai to bathe in. There was no tub - only a shower.
Luke is now big enough to shower on his own!
Luke decided out of no where to show me how he can salute. I love it! I swear I didn't teach him this......only the ma'am part!

2 comments:

Tracy said...

Luke is so cute and yes you are brave for taking on that all by yourself. Hope you're feeling better this evening.

Eryn said...

My Lukie is absolutely adorable. And Kai Kai booboo is so sweet. I can't wait to squeeze them tight. :)