Thursday, September 10, 2009

Pink Eye

Well....cooties have arrived. Claire, my niece who watches the boys, called Sunday and said her little guys were at Kaiser with eye infections and that the twin girls she watches also had it as well. They were all put on antibiotic eye drops. Monday was a holiday and Tuesday Luke went to school and Kai stayed home with Bill just to be safe. Wednesday came and.....Kai woke up looking like a pirate with one eye completely sealed shut and staring at me with the other. At first I thought how is he doing that? A call in to Kaiser and eye drops for him were given. Yesterday in class my eyes started to itch! I went home and used some of the drops too! I thought out of 6 kids Luke just might escape it, but no such luck. I went to take him to school this morning and when the light caught his face just right I realized he has it too! WASHING HANDS IS HAPPENING EVERY 20 MINUTES IN MY HOUSE - BY ALL!!!

post signature

2 comments:

Eryn said...

Bummmmmmmerrrrr. I just escaped the catastrophe. Otherwise we could have an epidemic up here!! ;]
Hope you guys get better!! Love you<3

Mrs. Dunbar said...

major bummer... i was wondering how you commented durng the school day... i hope you guys get well, we'll see you in like 10 days... just to be safe.