Wednesday, September 30, 2009

LA County Fair

We all played hooky today and went to the fair! It's the only day we could afford it! On Wednesdays it is $20 per person including a wristband for unlimited rides. Otherwise that sucker alone cost $50! We had fun. Not too hot. Luke absolutely loved every minute of it and Kai kind of fell in that in between age. He wanted to do stuff, but there are only 3 rides that they will allow someone under 36 inches on....even with their parent. So....I am sure we will back next year in full swing with both of them.








post signature

2 comments:

The Chelette Family said...

Glad you got to go. Looks like you all had a great time.

Ali said...

It looks like you guys had a great time. I love the fair! The animals are my FAVORITE part. I wanted to take Kayden, but I am not sure how impressed he'd be! Maybe next year??!!!