Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Luke's 1st Day of Preschool

Luke had his 1st day of school at Crossroads Christian Preschool. He had a great time. Bill and I took him in the morning to get reacquainted with his teacher, Ms. Peggy. He was very excited. He put on a brave face and was just a little bit glassy eyed as we left. Once we hit the sidewalk we both began to tear up! A father walked by and said, "I remember that day well." We stayed for a few minutes peeking through the blinds as he sat talking with his teacher. I called around 10:45 to check on him. She said he was having a great time and had not been sad at all. She said he had asked several times when "nap time" was. I guess the full day was already doing him in. I picked him up after his nap and he was very happy to see me. I keep reminding him that he needs to believe me when I say it is time for bed! :0)

post signature

1 comment:

Ali said...

I bet he is LOVING preschool. He's gonna make so many new friends.