Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Front Loading Washer BEWARE.....There Is A Sock Monster!

Sorry I haven't blogged yet this summer. I am indeed behind by like 4 or 5 topics! THIS COULD NOT WAIT! Tonight I was in my OCD form taking apart and washing all of my car seats, my single stroller, my double stroller, and my travel seat. Anyway....I was putting back together one of my car seats when I noticed I was missing half of the clip that goes across your chest. I couldn't find it anywhere. The only place I even thought it MIGHT be was stuck inside some other piece of material or something in the washer. I was talking on the phone with my girlfriend Ali when I noticed you could pull back the rubber near the front of the machine. I was horrified. All Ali could do was laugh as I explained this disgusting and odd find. Yes, I did find my clip and I found 25 odd baby socks. TWENTY - FIVE! Oh yeah, and a candy wrapper, a nickel, a penny, and a black sharpie. I was telling her when I had Luke I used to joke that the sock monster was true because I would loose a sock here or there (which is not like me at all) and I just couldn't come up with where it went. Now I know. Please don't hold it against me! Disgusting!


post signature

2 comments:

Ali said...

omg! That is hilarious, I'm glad I got to share the moment with you. There REALLY is a sock monster at your house!

The Chelette Family said...

That is so funny. I'm afraid to look in my washer, but now I don't think I can resist. Maybe the mystery has been solved for those lost socks. Thanks for sharing.