Friday, May 22, 2009

Our family often watches American Idol together. Luke, Bill , and I that is. Kai is already asleep and often times I am too! But.....out of no where Luke was rooting for Danny Gokey and has fallen in love with the video clip of Adam Lambert on stage with KISS. We have replayed the scene on DVR over and over. He now mimics (which is absolutely hilarious) dancing around while playing the guitar with his tongue out (on purpose that is!) Bill was dying laughing last night when Luke showed him. He also told me that he would just ask for a new guitar for Christmas (if he even had one to "break" in the first place.) That will not be something I purchase any time soon. Well.....the show is over and now we will move on to So You Think You Can Dance. We will just wait and see what he comes up by the end of this season!

1 comment:

Ali said...

I love that kid!