Sunday, April 26, 2009

Luke Spent the Night Out.....

Well, we did it. Luke spent the night out for the 1st time. He went to Mimi's house with Bradley to have a sleep over. He was so excited. He really never gave it a 2nd thought. We called him around 8pm and he was busy playing Bingo and said he loved us and good-night! He came home the next morning around 9am and said that he had made cookies and had gone to the park. He was excited to see us, but......I don't think he would have been sad to play longer! lol.

2 comments:

Eryn said...

I knew my baby boy could do it. Oh ye of little faith. Next it's my turn... :D
You know that I will take care of my most favorite person in the whole entire world. And you know he would be excited to spend time with me too. Pleaseeeee?

The Salinas Family said...

Of course he can spend the night with you! Bill has poker this Friday night and drill this weekend. Interested in Friday?