Sunday, January 11, 2009

Shopping.....

Today after church my girlfriend Ali, my boys, and I went to the Cabazon Outlet Center. I was on a mission to find a new purse! A few teachers showed up with Christmas gifts after the break that caught my eye big time. I am a sucker for a COACH purse. Sadly enough, nothing seemed to work out for me this trip. I prefer bucket size purses that not only hold my junk, but a sippy cup, a diaper, wipes, and a few snacks too! Sort of a toddler/mommy version. On our way home I called Bill to report in that I hadn't even spent $1 and he said he was so happy that I had had some discipline! haha. Not....I just didn't find anything, but okay.....will leave it alone at that!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love it! Sorry you didn't find anything. It totally bugs me when I have my mind set on something and it doesn't work out. Save your purse trip for a new spring/summer purse. It's just around the corner.
Kim

Mrs. Dunbar said...

Hey, where was my invite???

You know Casey, coveting other peoples stuff just isn't pretty..

HAHAHAHAHAHHA

Ali said...

thanks for getting me out of the house! it was fun and the boys were perfect:-) I hope your head is better!!!