Saturday, December 13, 2008

Favorite Drink

This time of year.....okay any time of year, I love to drink Martinelli's Sparkling Cider. When we were young our local realtor used to drop off a bottle every season! Now....I have consumed a bottle a day for a few days now! Literally by myself! It is so good cold. The other night Luke and I had a rough evening while Bill was out of town and I popped one open a pured some in a cup and drank, and poured and drank, and poured and drank again until the bottle was gone. Good thing there is no alcohol in it! I think I downed it in less than 5 minutes! :0)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

My fav too! Last year we tried the grape-apple cider and it's super good! Give it a try.
Kim

Mrs. Dunbar said...

I think you secretly want to be an alcoholic. (spelling???)

Eryn said...

finished my blog!!
will you add it to your blog list? :]]
"basicmisconceptions.blogspot.com"
<3
Love you!