Friday, November 28, 2008

Man version vs. Woman version

Today, I put Kai down in his crib and desperately needed to take a shower! Bill popped his head in and I asked him to keep an eye on the baby.

Ten minutes later.....

Bill comes in and says Kai is okay.

I say good. Is he asleep? No.

Is he sitting up and playing or laying down? Sitting up playing with his toy.

Is it still running from when I turned it on or did he activate it again? Bill sighs and says I don't know and leaves.

Ten more minutes goes by.....

Bill comes in and says he is crying and he is going to let it go because Kai is tired and needs to nap.

I say okay.

Are his eyes open? If so it means he isn't tired yet and then you should just give in and get him up.

Or are his eyes closed? If they are, then he is indeed tired and soon (in a couple of minutes) he will be fast asleep.

Is his blanket near his face? I don't want it too close.

Bill sighs and leaves.

XOXO. Thanks for letting me take a shower! :0)

No comments: