Thursday, October 9, 2008

Thankful Thursdays.....





I have decided that every Thursday I am going to write something I am thankful for. Today it is.....

THANK YOU LORD THAT I AM NOT A SINGLE PARENT.

Off we went tonight to the pumpkin patch with a wonderful girlfriend and her two boys who are almost the same age as mine. The boys had a GREAT TIME and it is always fun to GIGGLE about a mom's INTERESTING MOMENTS.

Needless to say we went home tired!

Even though our husbands weren't able to join us, I take great PLEASURE in knowing there is HELP, CONCERN, and UNDERSTANDING once he gets home. i.e someone else to help wipe poopy butts, gives baths, clean-up smooshed cheese-its in the carpet, and of course spilled drinks! :0)

As I read in someone else's blog (I sorry I can't remember where...) Rinse, Lather, Repeat!

1 comment:

Ali said...

Looks like fun, I will totally take you up and go next year with my little monkey!!